NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mass Movement Feature!





"To open your heart to someone means to expose your scars of the past. Looking back it’s hard to believe I actually went through something like this and came out alive on the other side when it could have easily ruined my life.


It sometimes feels like a dream but each day when I meet the new day with my scar I know the nightmare was real and so was the car. It all happened so fast but I can still smell the sweet scent of the metal and taste the crash. I remember waking up sometime after midnight in a brightly lit room of white surrounded by doctors smiling and trying not to scare me as I lay on the table eye’s trying to focus on my surroundings with a liquid drip in my hand attempting to numb my skin and flesh within covered in a blanket up to my neck . A hot mess and the aftermath of a car wreck. I guess they didn't want me to see my injury before I went into surgery. The first of four to follow and a graft. Which almost lead to my arm being cut in half."


:::::::::::::::::::::::::

I recently did an interview with Mass Movement Magazine from the UK for an ongoing segment ironically enough called "It Ruined My Life." I was asked to write about something intense that happened to me which changed me and ruined my life in some way good or bad depending on the story and circumstance I guess. I took a little different approach and decided to do a let my poetic stream of conciousness flow in the moment with my memory. For those of you who would like to read my full story, a larger version has been posted in our press section for your viewing pleasure!

xo

Mrs M