NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New BGD Collection!




Attention Ladies & Gents!

I have recently posted my new collection of Blasphemous Girl Designs featuring one of a kind custom made jewelry & deconstructed, repurposed clothing. My newest additions to my store include Jackets, Vests, Burlesque Sets, Hats, Relics, Religiosity Rings, Crucifixes, Cameo Zodiac Pendants, Ex-Votos, Leather Cross Pendants and back by popular demand, my most requested item Rock Candy Rings! Each as unique as the person who wears them and the perfect gift for yourself, a friend or significant other!

http://www.bgd.bigcartel.com

Why Be Beautiful

When You Can Be

B L A S P H E M O U S?

xo

Mrs M