NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24th!

Oscar Wilde once said 'It's easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.' Today I write with a heavy heart from Los Angeles as it's already tonight in London and I'm in no mood to forgive either as I find myself once again feeling a strange brew of emotions and a mixure of meloncholy mad which can be potent muse when infused with the truth.

You see, today the 24th of September - My Ruin should have been in the UK playing our first show of what was to be the first tour for our new album surrounded by many special friends and then onto Europe after the party. We were originally scheduled to headline Islington Academy this evening but due to what i've been biting my lip [and calmly as I can for the moment] keep referring to as *circumstances beyond our control* these past 2 months, we were forced to postpone our tour until March 2011. I must admit, it's been hard not coming out and speaking loudly about what we've been put through but all good things come to those who wait and that day of reckoning will come just as this day of mourning will surely pass.

We're working on confirming dates now for March and soon we will have them to share with you along with a very special and unexpected surprise that will blow your minds to follow but in the meantime, I raise both my middle fingers to the assjacks who never had our backs in the first place and raise my glass and toast to those who continue to support us in all their rock loyalty for tonight is truly a night of 'Ghosts and Good Stories' and I would like to ask all our friends in the UK who have our new record to turn up the volume and blast that baby loud and proud. For those of you who have still not got it in your hot little hands or downloaded onto your iPods, go to our music page and stream it on your computer speakers and we will be there with all of you this evening in spirit.

xo
Mrs M