NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Paul Harries Limited Edition - Tairrie B Prints!





"I have known Tairrie B for 15 years and in that time we have done some great shoots together with Manhole, Tura Satana and My Ruin. If asked what she is like I should say - when she is good she is very very good but when she is bad she is horrid"

- Paul Harries

----------


Dear Friends,

In honor of my birthday this month, I am pleased to announce the release of 3 Limited Edition Collection prints by one of the world's top rock UK photographers Mr Paul Harries.

Now available to order at:

www.paulharries.com

This collection covers my career in rock from my early days in Manhole, through Tura Satana to present day in My Ruin. Each image is printed on heavyweight gallery quality paper measuring 20"X24" (50cmX60cm approx) and comes personally signed by me and signed, numbered and embossed by Paul Harries. Price includes postage to any destination worldwide and is securely posted in a cardboard tube. You can purchase the prints individually or the full collection for a reduced price. The prints will be available to order online until January 21st and will not be sold again so whether it's a present for yourself or a friend don't miss out on this special Limited Edition Collection offer.

I was flattered when Paul approached me recently with the idea of doing this collection. We have known each other since 1996 when he first shot me backstage at the Splash Club in London for Kerrang Magazine. Over the years we became good friends and worked together on many memorable sessions for K! as well as various album cover and promo shoots for my bands. Paul was the first photographer to capture the real me behind his lens and as American poet Ralph Waldo Emerson once said "The eyes are the antiquity of the soul". With this in mind, we chose these 3 iconic images from his vast vault of photographs because they best represent my personal journey and trilogy of rock & roll.

Mrs M





MY RUIN - Circa 2008




TURA SATANA - Circa 1998




MANHOLE - Circa 1996