NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Southern Revelation Tour Update 2 - Glasgow!



[Photo by Tor Burrows]

Southern ℜevelation Tour † Update - Glasgow, UK:


First let me start by saying thank you all for the birthday wishes on my personal page and those which have been left here. To say my inbox was overflowing with rock love is an understatement. I was blown away! Unfortunately, I don't have the time to thank everyone individually because we're so busy but I appreciate you taking the time to send me so many beautiful and inspiring words on my special day. I had so much fun last night with my band, friends and fans that I think I should continue to celebrate my birthday every night for the rest of the tour and I just might!

The first show was rad from start to finish with all the bands and the Classic Grand was an awesome venue. Loved the lights, sound and lovely staff. I'm glad we recorded and video taped our set. Special thanks to Barry Douglas [and his old school 'Rhyme Syndicate' shirt - which ruled!] for making us all feel so welcome at his club. My favorite moment on stage was when Jack Osborne joined the birthday girl for a brutal duet of our classic 'Stick It To Me' and killed it with us! Extra special thanks to our amazing tour manager super fly Terry Sly who is always cool under pressure and our promoter / agent extraordinaire Mick Wood...the dynamic duo! The street had a blackout before the show and gave us all a little scare for a minute there but they came back just in time for doors. Did a crazy little interview post show with a couple cool dudes from a new website about to launch called 'Bigger Than Satan' then danced the night away with a very tipsy Miss Tor Burrows and watched my husband own the dance floor with his hot rock moves and 'Better Than Satan' hair!

Thank you to everyone who bought me drinks all night but for those of you planning to attend our upcoming shows and after parties, please know that I get my drinks for free so save your money and instead buy yourself a treat and get a piece of merch as a keepsake to take home from the night and add to your My Ruin collection or make a donation to our band jar for our new free album download! If you have live photos you would like us to see and possibly post, please hit us with your best shots to myruinbiz@sbcglobal.net because we'd love to check them out!


In between editing tons of photos for an album I am posting soon, we had a nice dinner and hang with Sanctorum earlier this evening at the hotel where we are staying here in Manchester. There is such a great vibe in our camp at the moment and I love it. Eddie & Isaac killed it with us and Mick's brother Sam M Murphy III arrived tonight from the states to spend a couple days on the road. Looking forward to the show and party tonight at Moho Live. Can't wait to see everyone so don't afraid to scream with me or say hi!



Mrs M