NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

NEW ALBUM "The Sacred Mood" OUT NOW!

The Gospel According to The Press



                             

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blasphemous Girl Designs - June Collection Online!





Dear Friends,
I closed my store for a few days in order to do a little revamp but it is now officially re-opened and my new collection is now online. featuring Rhinestone, Cameo & Rock Candy Rings, Scapulars, Pendants, My Ruin T-Shirts, Limited Edition Bundles, Calendars, Memorabilia and more! Wearable art for the individual at heart so spread the word and keep it sacred.

BLASPHEMOUS GIRL DESIGNS
www.bgd.bigcartel.com

There are also links to purchase my 3 new 'Mi Ruina' silver rings I created exclusively through Seventh Circle Artworks in London, England! 
 
www.seventhcircleartworks.com
 
 
†✂♥
Mrs M 
Mick snapped some photos of me in a few of my fun new pieces.
 Remember, a girl can never have too many rock candy rings 
so give your fingers a treat because these are too sweet to eat!